This event should be good for a laugh or two.
(Reuters) – Senator John Kerry will press Pakistani leaders for answers on Osama bin Laden in talks this week but he will be keen to ensure Pakistani anger over the raid does not subvert vital security cooperation.
Kerry has long been seen as a friend of Pakistan but told reporters in Afghanistan at the weekend that serious questions remained after the killing of bin Laden.
Israel Survival Updates has obtained a partial list of the ‘tough questions’ that will be asked of the Pakistani delegation.
1. “Iced tea, lemonade or a combo of both ?”
2. “What would you gentlemen like for dinner ?”
3. “Do you prefer Cadillac or Lincoln limousines ?”
4. “What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swallow ?”
5. “Dudes, those bumps on each of your foreheads, what gives ? I’ve got a big forehead, but no bump. It looks kind of cool, like you were in battle together or something. I want a bump like that.”
I’ll stop now. 😉
— — — — —
Israel Survival Updates
Everything I need to know about Islam I learned at the age of 13 on September 5th 1972.
10…… 9…… 8…… 7…………
Tool up…… It’s coming…… You know…… “It”.