Yes, we’re still here.

Howdy from South Florida.

Israel Survival Updates is alive and well.

As some of you know, I was a victim of Obamanomics unemployed for ten months, which thankfully ended in mid-May.

The hours involved now are quite substantial and therefore some things in my life had to be put on the back-burner, this website being one of them.

There will be postings – especially when major items hit – and from today on, I’ll try to run up at least one item per day, even if that item is something just good for a laugh or two.

This post will be ‘sticky’, meaning it will remain at the top of the main page (probably for about a week), so if you visit I.S.U. via the main address, scroll down for the latest and greatest.

Thank you again for being part of Israel Survival Updates.

Cheers !

South Florida’s most dangerous and heavily armed Jewish Redneck.

PS…… The same goes for Twitter. I’ll be hit and miss there as well…… But I ain’t a-goin’ nowhere.

11 Responses to Yes, we’re still here.

1. taxmaiden says:

Glad to hear you are still alive and well. Hope the job is going good for you. Take care of yourself!

2. Andreas K. says:

Glad to hear that. Welcome back.

Thought the jihadis or the obamatrons had gotten the better of you. Not that it would help them. Remember that one scene in Spartacus? It would only lead to something similar! “I’m Kenny Solomon!” “I’m Kenny Solomon!”

Now you better take care, or else.

3. EastBayLarry says:

Kenny,
    I know there will be no time for the exhaustive investigations you are famous for and I’m sure I’m not the only follower that will miss those. But good luck to you in your new job and may it lead to a life of leisure which allows you the time to resume your pursuit of injustice.

4. Congrats on the job Kenny!! Hope you still have time for the range. 😀

5. LaRueLaDue says:

Kenny,

Glad that you now have a job to keep you gainfully employed, busy and out of the basement! We all wish you well!

• kennysolomon says:

Hi LaRue.

Thanks my friend.

One thing though…. Here in South Florida, we don’t have basements.

Attics, storage facilities and the side of the road do very nicely.

😉

6. civil truth says:

Glad to hear the news. I’m sure having a job will help your investments in lead and perimeter protection.