In fact Mr. Nasheed, anything you don’t say can and will be used against you, in a court of (Sharia) law, because that’s who kicked you and your people out of office.
MALE, Maldives (AP) — Authorities in the Maldives on Tuesday asked former President Mohamed Nasheed to make a police statement on his controversial order to the military to arrest a top judge, a move that ended in his ouster from power last week. They say Nasheed has refused.
The move could be a prelude to criminal charges against Nasheed, who has said he was forced to resign at gunpoint.
Dat dere dood am een beeeeeg trubbel, maing. Da chenohsidul peez luffers no playeenk gaymz no mo.
1. The beginning: The Republic Of Maldives.
2. They didn’t bother with him: Update — Maldives — Waiting — Hoping for change.
3. What could go wrong ? UN official meeting with top Maldives leaders.
4. Did we or did we not ? Yes we did…… No we didn’t.
5. Will he have a satellite dish pop out ? New Maldives leader says he will submit to probe.
6. It’s this simple: The Muslim Brotherhood Seized The Republic Of Maldives.
7. Growing by leaps and bounds: New president of the Maldives expands his cabinet.
8. Whoa…… Sweeeeet ! Opeth plays Maldives during takeover.
9. Was just a matter of time. The Republic Of Maldives has a problem.
Israel Survival Updates
Everything I need to know about Islam I learned at the age of 13 on September 5th 1972.
10…… 9…… 8…… 7…………
Tool up…… It’s coming…… You know…… “It”.
And for a really cool thing to do…… Follow America Israel Racing On Twitter…… Boogidee boogidee boogidee… Let’s go racin’ Israel !