MALE, Maldives (AP) — The new president in the Maldives has softened his stance and agreed to hold early elections to break a political impasse after his predecessor resigned, an Indian diplomat said.
Maldives guy — India guy
India’s Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai told reporters Thursday that President Mohammed Waheed Hassan agreed during talks with him to work on holding an election “as early as considered feasible by all concerned.
It can’t happen here.
1. The beginning: The Republic Of Maldives.
2. They didn’t bother with him: Update — Maldives — Waiting — Hoping for change.
3. What could go wrong ? UN official meeting with top Maldives leaders.
4. Did we or did we not ? Yes we did…… No we didn’t.
5. Will he have a satellite dish pop out ? New Maldives leader says he will submit to probe.
6. It’s this simple: The Muslim Brotherhood Seized The Republic Of Maldives.
7. Growing by leaps and bounds: New president of the Maldives expands his cabinet.
8. Whoa…… Sweeeeet ! Opeth plays Maldives during takeover.
9. Was just a matter of time. The Republic Of Maldives has a problem.
10. Kickin’ tires, lightin’ fires. Mr. Nasheed, anything you say can and will be used against you.
Israel Survival Updates
Everything I need to know about Islam I learned at the age of 13 on September 5th 1972.
10…… 9…… 8…… 7…………
Tool up…… It’s coming…… You know…… “It”.
And for a really cool thing to do…… Follow America Israel Racing On Twitter…… Boogidee boogidee boogidee… Let’s go racin’ Israel !