Schmuck.

Putz.

This guy: (Rahmbo)

is in bed with this guy: (Calypso Louis)

and she (Alderman Debra Silverstein) is in love too.

Ignoring Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Wednesday welcomed the army of men dispatched to the streets by Farrakhan to stop the violence in Chicago neighborhoods.

Ald. Debra Silverstein (50th), an Orthodox Jew, has said it’s good that Farrakhan is “helping” in the fight against crime, “but it doesn’t eradicate the comments that he’s made about the Jewish community.”

For the last two Mondays, black men in dress suits and bow ties fanned out across violence-plagued Chicago neighborhoods — first Auburn-Gresham, then South Shore — to form a human wall of protection against any sudden outbreak of gunfire.

The army of men, know as the Fruit of Islam, were led by Farrakhan, who ordered the show of force in response to last month’s brutal murder of seven-year-old Heaven Sutton.

1.   Yes, this is really happening.

2.   The sole thing Calypso Louis’ scumbag buddies are out there doing is trying to convert already seriously dangerous pieces of human debris into typical genocidal Muslim filth.

Just what the hell is wrong with you Mayor CrisisTooGoodToWaste ?

And as for you, Ms. Leftist Judenrat, go spit up a rope.

You’ve invited in and allowed pure evil under the guise of a ‘religion’ to assist the gangs that have taken over most of the streets in an on-the-edge city that’s close to being thoroughly overrun by BOTH of those very same heaping helpings of inhospitable garbage – Muslims and gangs.

You’ve subjugated the role of law enforcement and the entire Chicago Police Department, The Cook County Sheriff’s Office and other agencies in favor of……… of……… of what ?

Islam ?

You’re worried about tourism dollars ?

Are you INSANE ?

You need to worry that th…………

Why am I bothering.

Tool up.

This business will get out of control.   It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.

Here’s something off-topic, but not off-topic, because everything is connected in the world of Totalitarians.

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny: “This you gotta see to believe”.

Video courtesy of The Daily Caller:

In a panel discussion on the financing of infrastructure projects, Chicago Mayor and President Obama’s former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel described the relationship between the public and private sectors in his city and stressed that he doesn’t “create jobs, the private sector does.”

By the way, he’s speaking to a George Soros organization.

I’m betting he got a good spanking after that (and probably liked it, the sniveling little rat-faced git).

10…… 9…… 8…… 7…………
Tool up…… It’s coming…… You know…… “It”.

14 Responses to Schmuck.

1. Bruce O'H. says:

They have a name for private citizens who assume the role and power of law enforcement.

Vigilante.

It’s illegal to be a vigilante…unless, I guess, you’re a radical, Black muslim, democrat, with your own private army.

Kenny, you say…”This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.”

I say…Blacks make up a TOTAL of 13% of the population of the entire USA. Whites account for 74%. With the mood of the country, THEY will be lucky to live through it if they are foolish enough to take their inner city bullcrap anywhere else.

Simply google “U.S. Demographics by Race”. That will take you to U.S. Census Bureau figures. That’s where I got those percentages.

• kennysolomon says:

Bruce:

For the past few hours, I’ve been thinking on how to reply without coming across as a raaaaaaaaaaacist hater and typical bitter clinger and I can’t, so I won’t even try to hide it.

They may make up 13% total……… but in the big and large cities, the major population centers, places so blue as to be laughable, areas where law-abiding citizens cannot legally defend themselves (not just with a firearm, but in defending themselves become criminals the same)……… the demographic is such that 40% and higher of the population is the norm.

Crime in these cities is out of control, L.E. is handcuffed by daily – hell, hourly – charges of racism and keeping the black man down and politicians if not outright pandering to this are ignoring reality. Wanna know something ?……… Those cities’ crimes are being committed at around a 80% (or higher) rate by black people, with the overwhelming majority of the rest committed by illegal alien scum.

What do you think is going to happen in Detroit, Chicago, New York, L.A., etc. when – not if, but when – the SHTF ?

These cities are going to be flaming pits of their own doing and you know that movie ‘Escape From NY’ where the city was walled off and the guns are turned inward………. Yeah.

My friend, I use a two-word expression/warning for a reason: “Tool up”.

Best heed the call, because my gut has long been screaming at me that before this November, something is going to happen inside our borders so screwed up, as to send a ‘nudge’ throughout the nation – probably enough to start “it” – staged by the admin or otherwise allowed to occur – and if you’re tooled up, you’re the admin’s target of opportunity for them to ‘fix’ the causality (bitter clinger, etc.) – and if you’re not tooled up, this government will try to make damn sure you never are.

• Bruce O'H. says:

I agree with you. I expected the cities to be burning by this time, to tell you the truth. I’m thinking Convention time, now.

I live 40 miles North of Baltimore. Other than to drive through via Interstate 95, I haven’t been there in years. I liken it to a third world country. It is certainly as unsafe as one for me, a Caucasian.

Kenny, American hunters, in sheer numbers, are the equivalent of the largest army in the world. I mean that literally. The cities are surrounded by a sea of white men in pickup trucks, with rifle racks.

Anyway…I know the potential threat of social unrest being utilized, for political purposes, by the scum in charge. I don’t put it past them, either. However, I hope that they are not that stupid. It could easily precipitate a second Civil War.

So, I work towards the election with hope. And I prepare for the worst case scenario out of pragmatism. What else can one do?

PS…I don’t think the London Olympics are going to fare well this year, either. It’s almost a given that they will be hit by terrorists who basically have the support of the President of the United States,…

• I hope you’re right about our chances, Bruce, but the sobering reality is that besides “Redneck America,” the other groups that have lots and lots and LOTS of weapons — and in some cases, much more highly organized networks than we patriots have — are the drug gangs and cartels. When the SHTF, those monsters will take full advantage. They’re well equipped to fan out of the cities and kill and rob their way through the countryside, eliminating everyone in their way. The Mexican drug cartels are better equipped than the Mexican military and would probably give our own military a stiff run for the money. Those of us who live in rural areas need to start banding together with our neighbors NOW, before the SHTF. Individual homesteads, I\’m afraid, will be no match against the DTOs (drug-trafficking organizations).

We can hope that the various gangs will just end up killing each other off, but if they don’t, we could be in deep trouble.

Personally, I’d never thought of this scenario till I read John Wesley Rawles’s novel, “Survivors.” Granted, it’s a work of fiction — but Rawles is the writer/editor-in-chief at http://survivalblog.com, former military, has been working on this stuff for years. While I don’t agree with every single one of his ideas, he’s definitely a good source of info worth considering, and he incorporates a lot of it into his novel.

As I said, we need to be setting up networks and contingency plans with our neighbors as soon as possible. United, we might have a chance. Divided, we’re screwed.

• Bruce O'H. says:

Perhaps I shouldn’t have used the picturesque term “pickups with rifle racks” to make my point earlier. All Caucasians that own firearms are not rednecks, as I’m sure you know.

Be that as it may, your point about networking is undeniable.

I live in a Blue State, most of my neighbors are Liberals, however, there are Tea Party members here, too. Back in ’09 a group of 8 of us got to talking about just such worst case scenarios as we are discussing on this thread.

We have a contingency plan for our family’s to join at, and defend ourselves, at one of the members property.

We’ve made arrangements for food, etc.

I pray that plan never needs to be utilized…

2. Donna says:

I used to live 40 miles west of Chicago in Aurora, IL. Back in those days I used to drive in and out of the city by myself, run errands there – picking up stuff for our sailboat – and never thought twice about being a young woman alone. Today, I wouldn’t go to Chicago on a bet – I don’t know how the decent people still living there make it from one day to the next.

• kennysolomon says:

Donna, I hear ya.

I grew up just outside of NYC – Like your metro area, what a mess it is now.

It’s a good bet that most people in America can’t imagine not being able to go ‘home’ even for a visit because you have to leave your rights behind.

3. Patricia Conlon says:

They now have their own “army.” How special. One more example of what the future holds if the November election goes bad… the big cities won’t be the only place(s) this will be an everyday sight.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

4. Dave in NYC says:

kenny, since you’re so concerned about New York City, you’ll be happy to know that it’s safer than it’s been in decades. I live right in downtown Manhattan, and my wife and I regularly spend time in neighborhoods (together and by ourselves) that my parents would never have thought about walking around in 30 years ago. The murder rate, which peaked in 1990, is at its lowest since the 1960s and ranks somewhere Omaha and St. Paul. The overall violent crime rate is 47th highest out of 73 cities with 250k or more people in the U.S.

5. Dave in NYC says:

“ranks somewhere *between* Omaha and St. Paul” is what I meant to say.”

6. Jeff Vet says:

NYC is fairly safe, because they have a police force that is well funded and the local, state & federal governments know it is the #1 or #2 target of terrorists (Wash. DC being the other target). There is not a racial divide in the country, it is a divide between the welfare “volunteers” and the people willing to work for a living. My bug out group is multi-racial, almost all are former LEO or military.