No Meeting.

Of course not.

The White House told Israel Tuesday that there would be no meeting later this month between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and President Barack H. Obama.

The two had been set to meet in the days after both Obama and Netanyahu spoke at the UN General Assembly, but on Tuesday, Israeli officials said that the meeting had been canceled altogether by Obama, due to “schedule issues.”

The official “schedule issues” are as follows:

1.   The United States will not participate in nor support any action against Iran.

2.   The Obama administration’s intelligence agencies issued a combined report with the official conclusion that “Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests”.

3.   The title of the aforementioned official Obama administration report: “Preparing For A Post-Israel Middle East”.

It’s the conclusion of this writer that the Obama administration is about to cut off all aid to Israel in a preemptive move to bring the Jewish state to her knees, then cut off her head, as it is also my conclusion that it’s more than likely our humble-but-lovable Dictator In Training Pants™ – Barack Hussein #HeilObama (PBUH) as C-In-C, will order, or at least attempt to order the armed forces of The United States to stop Israel in it’s tracks, even if defending herself at home.

Tool up.

It’s coming.

Quick update, 1845 hours, 11 September 2012

I was going to do full postings on the US Embassy in Egypt being attacked and also the US Consulate in Libya being set on fire, but changed my mind.

As Commander in Chief of the armed forces of The United States, The Jihadist At 1600™ – Barack Hussein #HeilObama (PBUH) – will either ignore the festivities, or say ‘whatever’ and do nothing, as typical Muslims are simply expressing their religion……… of peace.

Which leads to the next question now needing to be asked: At the end of the month while at the UN, will the current President of The United States – Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH) – attend prayers with his typical Muslim brethren ?

Riding in memory of my dad, Roy Solomon, US Army, 63rd Engineers, WWII Europe.
In memory of my uncle, Col. E. J. Lasner, US Army, Europe, Viet Nam and USA.
In memory of my grandfather, Cpl. Samuel Lasner, US Army, WWI, France.

—and—

In memory of Brian A. Terry, US Marines, US Border Patrol.

10 Responses to No Meeting.

1. bobmontgomery says:

Once this man is removed from office I want him never to darken the White House door again. I want a propaganda campaign mounted to make him go down in history as a godless traitor. I want his frigging pension revoked, and I want him, his family and all of his associates deported. At a minimum.

2. jahbalon says:

I want to see Obama removed from office and impeached before the election, it is the only way we will get a fair election. Obama is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and he has thrown Israel to the lions.

• Please remember, it’s not just him……. There are tens of thousands of people in the administration, all with the same exact views, or they wouldn’t be there.

We need a full re-set.

• larueladue says:

Kenny, you are right you know. A single election won’t fix the problems we have. (It will be a first step that needs to be taken, but this won’t be remedied by a simple fix.)

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think it might take a hard-reset (think power-off reset) to get things to the state they need to be in…

3. Bruce O'H. says:

Oh, but what timing…just last week he was hailed as Israels best friend at the convention.

Even the most obtuse American Jew will feel this slight.

From a political standpoint, this close to the election, you would think that, for appearances, and Jewish votes, Obama would have met with Bibi, no matter what they discussed, or how they discussed it.

This is another example of how firm Obama is in his radical ideology.

NOTHING trumps it.

Obama captured 78% of the Jewish vote in ’08. I would hope he receives no more than 50% in November, BUT…we know how hard headed they can be about voting Democrat.

• Bruce, I bet he gets a positive bump in the polls (purposely skewed or otherwise)……… The left, especially the J-Street left eats up this stuff.

• Bruce O'H. says:

I respectfully disagree. Here’s why…the extreme Left, the ones who will cheer the ultimate betrayal of Israel make up around 20% of likely voters. Then figure in the uninformed, the stupid, the plain ol’ bigots…After all of the dust settles, there will be approx a 60/40 split in the country, against Obama, on this snub of Bibi, and by extension, of Israel..

No, I think this will lower his approval rating.

You won’t know it by the poll numbers, but they’re skewed, for the most part, intentionally, to favor Obama, so unless Rasmussan says it, I don’t believe it.

4. Bruce O'H. says:

I don’t either, Kenny. I came up with what I call “retail polls”.

The spontaneous, nationwide, turn out for Chik-fil-A, when they came under attack by the Left. People went out and SPENT MONEY to express the side that they supported.

the documentary, 2016, astounding all of the “experts”. That’s a “retail poll”

Of course, they are not the basis of my opinions on the coming election…but they figure in.

Obama is a one term failure.