Accepted.

Yes Sir.

Thank you Sir.

God bless you, your family, America and Israel.

Sir, it is an honor to stand with you.

Please convey our best wishes to Mrs. Romney as well.

There is a study in contrast to be observed.

Another well-known person offered a somewhat different message for Rosh Hashanah, which was posted here at Israel Survival Updates on 15 September.

Click the blue text (embedded link) just above to view.   Please do so, as it is imperative the words and meaning are understood clearly.

In that message, there is a demand — yes, an outright demand — that everyone be more tolerant of Islam and Muslims — who are the only people on our planet tasked by their ‘religion of peace’ to murder or enslave all those not like them.

Riding in memory of my dad, Roy Solomon, US Army, 63rd Engineers, WWII Europe.
In memory of my uncle, Col. E. J. Lasner, US Army, Europe, Viet Nam and USA.
In memory of my grandfather, Cpl. Samuel Lasner, US Army, WWI, France.

—and—

In memory of Brian A. Terry, US Marines, US Border Patrol.

7 Responses to Accepted.

1. Patricia Conlon says:

Amen, and Shana Tova

2. ObozoLies says:

Mitt Romney is sincere and genuine, unlike the Imposter in the White house
    Am Yisrael Hai and Shana Tova.

3. pjpaton says:

I agree with the above. You can tell Mitts is speaking from the heart
    Shana Tova !
    This should go viral in Republican Christian Evangelical Camps and Jewish organisations

4. NatureIco says:

This beautiful Rosh Hashanah message will win lots of uncommitted Jewish votes, I am sure of it. As well as numerous Christian Evangelicals too

5. PrezHussain says:

I can accept this.We are going to have to do things to win this election for Mitt Romney, that we normally wouldn’t want to do.

6. Bruce O'H. says:

I didn’t vote for Mitt in the Repub Primary, but I completely support him against Obama, now.

Happy Rosh Hashanah to all of my Jewish friends in America and Israel.

May G-d help us to prevail…

7. Laura says:

Happy Rosh Hashanah to all those of Jewish faith. It seems as though Christians sometimes forget that without Jews, there would be no Christianity. Thank you and may you have a SAFE and Blessed Holiday!