Eight.

So far.

“The defense establishment knows this, we warned about it before the deal.”

Knesset Minister Danny Danon

“Those terrorists signed a document in which they committed not to return to terrorist activity, but they forget their promises the minute they step off the bus.”

“That’s why I hope the military catches them, alive or dead, and does not let them continue to walk free.”

Minister Danon, it’s a known fact that the deployment of a single .45ACP or 9mm round to the head is a whole hell of a lot less expensive and much more effective than providing length-of-sentence housing, food, clothing and medical care for these typical peace-loving sons of Allah.

Put another way:   The hell with arresting them.   This is a war for the continued existence of The State Of Israel and survival of the Jewish people.   When you find ’em, pop ’em.   Guarandamnteed they won’t up ‘n gonna be repeat offenders no mo’, sho’ nuff.

Never again means NEVER AGAIN !

But…… But…… Can’t we all just get along ?…… Coexist !…… Tolerance !

Riding in memory of my dad, Roy Solomon, US Army, 63rd Engineers, WWII Europe.
In memory of my uncle, Col. E. J. Lasner, US Army, Europe, Viet Nam and USA.
In memory of my grandfather, Cpl. Samuel Lasner, US Army, WWI, France.

—and—

In memory of Brian A. Terry, US Marines, US Border Patrol.

14 Responses to Eight.

1. jahbalon says:

We could always electronic tag them to keep an eye on them camel humpers.
    Naw better still ” Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammo “

2. Bruce O'H. says:

I have no problem with “do unto them as they would do unto you.”
    I hope I didn’t just blaspheme…

3. sabasarge says:

Believing anything coming out of the mouths of these animals is the absolute height of insanity, and shows a predilection for National suicide.

• Howdy Sabasarge.

You can definitely believe a few things said by the peace-loving MooseLimb Quranimals:

When the peace lovers say they’re going to kill every Jew on the planet, then move on all other ‘infidels’, believe it — It’s in their ‘holy’ books to do so (Quran, Sira and Hadith).

When the MooseLimbs say they’re going to take over every nation from within or by direct force-conquest, believe it — They’re visibly doing it without hinderance.

When the Quranimals say and act on their ‘logic’ such as ‘puppies are bad, but marrying 9-year-old girls and beating them to death is okee-dokie’, believe it — It’s how they live (‘Honor’ killings, etc.).

It’s who they are…… Peace-loving MooseLimb Quranimals.

KLS

• sabashimon says:

I stand corrected.
        We’ve always been an Am Dafuk, wanting so bafly to believe that if we just somehow show our humanity, our enemies will love us.
        I don’t want their love (or respect for that matter), I want their fear…..it’s the only thing that will guarantee our survival.

sabashimon (sabasarge)

• No worries, Sabasarge. Wasn’t meaning to correct you at all.

There’s a quote I take to heart from one of the finest men ever to walk the planet and I thank God he was one of us………

Fight back ! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back ! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back !“………… Col. Dean “Jeff” Cooper, November 1993.

That’s from a book called “Principles Of Personal Defense”. It’s a grand total of 45 pages.

The quote easily applies to national defense as well.

Cheers !

Kenny

• sabashimon says:

Being a Col. Cooper fan myself, I am familiar with, and appreciate his sentiments.
            !חזק חזק נתחזק

sabasarge

• ObozoLies says:

I have always been a great believer in ” An Eye for an Eye, and a Tooth for a Tooth “. Col Cooper is right too, the aggressor does not fight by any rules and regulations, so similarly we must match them in every department.

• sabashimon says:

Right Obozo, the only place I would differ is “a thousand eyes for an eye”. That’s the mindset we used to have, and forgetting it is part of why we are where we are.

sabasarge

4. ObozoLies says:

Jeff Cooper’s “Principles of Personal Defense” are:
    1. Alertness
    2. Decisiveness
    3. Aggressiveness
    4. Speed
    5. Coolness
    6. Ruthlessness
    7. Surprise

Learn them, study them, practice them, they just might save your ***.

5. pjpaton says:

When you let these terrorists free they invariably re- offend again.
    Better to keep them incarcerated and maintain the safety of the general public.