Obama holds a gun to Israel’s head ; Israel agrees to cease fire.

Muslims simply practice taqiyya and keep shooting.

Raise your hands if you trust the Obama administration or Muslims for even a nanosecond.

Well…… I’m waiting.

Anybody ?

Buehler ?…… Buehler ?

U.S. President Barack Obama spoke to Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Wednesday evening and asked him to agree to abide by a ceasefire with Hamas. Netanyahu gave his consent.

Israel was alone before the ‘fun’ started and she’s still alone.

#HeilObama didn’t ‘speak’ to PM Netanyahu.

El Guapo gave an order.

The Jihadist At 1600™ said the following:   Cease fire right now and no ground operations or all aid and any support is gone in a flash, then whatever happens to Israel isn’t of concern and if you try to attack Gaza again, I just might give the order to stop you.

Don’t doubt me.

What needs to happen:   Level Gaza

All of it.

Everything.

Leave not one square foot anywhere in Gaza standing higher than a person could hide behind.

If it doesn’t move, paint it……. If it moves, shoot it, then paint it.

The Muslims are not going to stop until every Jew is dead.

It’s their ‘religion’ – It’s in their ‘holy books’ – Qur’an, Sira, Haddith.

Oh yeah…… Not that it matters a whit to anyone not directly affected, but the typical Muslims in Lebanon are now firing into Israel.

Riding in memory of my dad, Roy Solomon, US Army, 63rd Engineers, WWII Europe.
In memory of my uncle, Col. E. J. Lasner, US Army, Europe, Viet Nam and USA.
In memory of my grandfather, Cpl. Samuel Lasner, US Army, WWI, France.

—and—

In memory of Brian A. Terry, US Marines, US Border Patrol.

7 Responses to Obama holds a gun to Israel’s head ; Israel agrees to cease fire.

1. ObozoLies says:

I am f….. furious with Netanyahu and Barak tonight, both have capitulated to El Guapo.
    Get them out, and replace them with Naftali Bennet and Bogie Yaalon

2. pjpaton says:

I understand ObozoLies pain and anguish tonight. I feel the same way myself.
    Israel needs new leaders with steel balls

3. jahbalon says:

I ditto the comments above. Bibi is a SELL OUT !!

4. bobmontgomery says:

I am an American, so I don’t know Israeli politicos. But in my heart I cannot think Netanyahu is a squish. All the peaceniks said “No ground war,” so I would advise an air war Bibi is looking over his shoulder at Iran and getting no help from US or Britain. You want to dog on somebody, dog on US and Britain.

Question is, unless Israel occupies Gaza, or empties it, what can they do except purge Hamas every so often? The Pro-Palestinian propaganda in the US media is as bad as it has ever been. Get the Jewish lobby to back the Jewish state by torpedoing the US media cabal and maybe Bibi will get enough American opinion on his side to go full on air/ground/clandestine and finish off Hamas in spite of Obama and the peacelovers.

5. Patricia Conlon says:

You’re spot on as usual, Kenny.

6. natureIco says:

The sensible thing for Israel to do would have been to have launched the Ground Invasion despite Obama’s coercion, and eliminated the entire Hamas and Islami Jihad Leadership and operatives. They could then have divided Gaza into manageable strips with under an IDF Regime, and created a Buffer Zone between Gaza and Egypt to stop weapons smuggling and destroy all underground tunnels.

7. The MAD Jewess says: