I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.

Israel Survival Updates stands 110% with Former Congressman Joe Walsh (Illinois).

110%

1st Amendment  ;  2nd Amendment  ;  Shall NOT be infringed.

Period.

Courtesy of Hypeline News:

The day after Muslim terrorists killed 14 Americans, Attorney General Loretta Lynch vowed to prosecute anyone who uses “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.”

What the hell does that mean ?  I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.

You want to try and prosecute me for what I say ?  I dare you.

Here goes:

Most Muslims around the world are terrorists, support terrorism, and/or support Sharia Law.  They are our enemy.  I don’t want them in America.  Any Muslim that won’t assimilate should get the hell out of America.  Any Muslim that is a terrorist or supports terrorism should be killed.

If “moderate” Muslims don’t speak out against terrorism, they are our enemy and we should call them out and kick them out of this country.  I hope there is a backlash against Muslims because Islam, as practiced by most Muslims, is not a religion of peace, and all of us who do live in peace should do whatever we can to defeat Islam.

There Ms Lynch.  As an American, I have a right to say everything I just did.  And I will continue to speak the truth about Islam in the hopes that others will wake up to this truth and do what we can to defeat this evil in our midst.

Is that “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence” ?  Go ahead and prosecute me.  I dare you.

Video courtesy of Fmr. Rep. Joe Walsh (YouTube page).

Mr. Walsh, I’ll add to your offering with commentary and a few links to reality in blue text.

There is no such thing as radical Islam.   There is no such thing as moderate Islam.   And there is no such thing as reformed Islam.

There is only Islam.

Under Islam, all but one group of non-Muslims are given three choices to make:   Convert, submit, or die.

Call it the ultimate ‘nudge‘.

Become a peace-loving peace lover in every aspect, non-wavering, ever.   Submit to enslavement.   Be killed by typical everyday run-of-the-mill peace-loving peace-lovers.

Reiterating, the above mentioned three choices are for all but one group of non-Muslims.   The one group held out:  Jews.   There’s only one ‘choice’ offered to Jews under Islam: Death.

Qur’an, Sura, Hadith.   An all-encompassing, to the ‘nth’ degree, set of mandates demanding total adherence for every aspect of life, the slightest deviation by any individual is addressed by horrific physical punishment and torture, towards and including death.  No matter who, what, why or when.  Any deviation by any individual.

Here’s a quick memo to all ‘feminists’ and ‘social-justice warriors’, women have zero rights under Islam.  Zero.  Not even the privilege of driving.

And in closing:  You cannot “Coexist” with a group of people who’s only goals are your conversion, enslavement and/or death.

Muslims to “infidels”: ‘Resistance is futile’.

“Infidels” to Muslims: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.

The Borg were eliminated.

Shema Yisroel Adnonai Elohenu, Adonai Echad.
Baruch Sheim K’vod Malchuto L’olam Va’ed.

Riding in memory of my dad, Roy Solomon, US Army, 63rd Engineers, WWII Europe.
In memory of my uncle, Col. E. J. Lasner, US Army, Europe, Viet Nam and USA.
In memory of my grandfather, Cpl. Samuel Lasner, US Army, WWI, France.

In memory of John (Jack) Henry ‘Angel’ Regan, Patriot Guard Rider

—and—

In memory of Brian A. Terry, US Marines, US Border Patrol.

If law-abiding firearms owners were as unstable and dangerous as typically bitter and clinging Democrats say we are, there’d be no typically bitter and clinging Democrats still breathing.

Reaganhu Akhbar™ !

14 Responses to I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.

1. Interesting to find out the city of Redlands where the terror couple lived was slated to get a Syrian refugee CAMP. Let’s say the residents weren’t too happy about it.

Courtesy of the now deceased (we know murdered) Mr. Breitbart.

2. obozolies says:

Americans have to defend their First Amendment rights with every means at their disposal.

3. jahbalon says:

Obama’s last year in office is going to be his worst.

Strap on your seat belts, you are going to need them.

• I wonder what the odds are on ‘something’ happening – nudge – and to either kick off or cause “it” – nudge – and because of that ‘something’ happening, they – nudge- everything into the town of Suspendedville – including the (already rigged) elections – nudge – and don’t/won’t vacate on 20 January 2017.

But that can’t happen here. Not even with an administration and it’s power-owners so close to grabbing for their brass ring they can taste it.

4. pjpaton says:

Anything can happen with Obama now and probably will Kenny.

Obama is addressing the nation tomorrow at 8PM from the Oval Office.

Executive action on gun control ?

5. natureico says:

Expect to see WalMart and other main supplier’s shelves being emptied of ammo.

#HeilObama is on the war path.

6. natureico says:

This Popular Newspaper Is Now OPENLY Advocating Gun Confiscation On Their FRONT PAGE http://clashdaily.com/?p=78523

😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Are Democrats trying to start a shooting war (so their ‘hero’ can exec-order away the Constitution and Bill Of Rights to stay in office permanently) ? Because that’s how you start a shooting war.

Three percent.

That’s all it took the first time.

Three percent.

7. natureico says:

New York Times is run by Soros & Co.

This is the officlal start of the crackdown …Nudge … Nudge.

Obama PBUH dozen’t intend to vacate office in 2016.

I have been warning about this for years. Think ICE, CAIR and NWO.

😱😱😱😱😱😱

• In 2008, months before the election, I was offering that “The Nudge Brigade” as I called them, would get into office and 8 years later, would not vacate ; S definitely HTF by their hand to stay.

By the way, Mr. Soros now owns only a very small amount of The NY Times. A gent who hates America (and uses Capitalism to destroy it) as much as Gyorgy just became the majority shareholder…… Carlos Slim…… with Gyorgy, he also helped put a clone of El Guapo into Mexico’s presidential palace (Enrique Pena-Nieto).

8. jahbalon says:

Interesting Kenny, didn’t know that about Carlos Slim and the New York Times and his proxy Mexican President Enrique Pena-Nieto.

Obama is about to make his move, no doubt about it. Tune in at 8PM tonight live from the Oval Office and watch El Guapo do his worst.

9. jahbalon says:

Preview of Obamas speech tonight we must surrender to ISIS now